Senior Class Legacy

What is the 100% Senior Class Campaign?

Drury's graduating seniors have a long tradition of giving to the University, beginning with the class of 1993. Through their leadership in giving, Drury seniors leave behind a legacy of continued excellence in education and lifelong friendships they have gained during their collegiate years.This year we aim to have 100% of the 2015 Senior Class participate in the Senior Class Campaign.We ask that you join your fellow classmates in making a gift, any amount from $1 to $20.15 and more.

Why should I give?

Take a moment with me to just think about your time at Drury…

Your study abroad in Greece, late nights in Olin, all-nighters in Springfield Hall, heated intramural games at Harrison Stadium, bonding with your hall or suite mates in your residence hall, the exhausting, fun days of your freshman orientation….the lifelong friends you’ve made…the memories you will never forget…

Got it? 

Now take that experience and think about it being 20% less of what it is. Your tuition only covers 80% of the cost of your education. That remaining 20% of your education and your experience is made up with the generous donations of people that love Drury just as much as you do. So many people have invested in your Drury experience so that you can look back in years to come and remember how much you value the time you spent here.

Just as college tuition is an investment in yourself and your future, your gift is an investment in Drury. Without donations in addition to tuition, current students would not have O’Reilly Family Event Center, Panther Passport Program, or Drury scholarships. Future classes would not have a beautiful campus to tour as they excitedly see themselves walking in your footsteps. Without donations, you would not be walking across the stage, receiving your diploma, and entering into society as a highly educated, well rounded and experienced individual ready to take on the world.

What should I give to?

By making a one-time gift in any amount to the Senior Class Legacy campaign, you have the freedom to designate your gift. Select the class elected fund, or choose from over 50 giving options - the choice is yours! Support your department, scholarships, or Drury's greatest need and make a gift to The Drury Fund.

Be a part of the tradition! Help us support the graduating classes of tomorrow and strengthen Drury's programs

 

Make Your Gift Today!

Donation Information
$     *
Additional Information
Type of gift:
Billing Information
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Payment Information
*
*
  *
*
help *
Matching Gifts